Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PRIMORSKI DNEVNIK (BELAGARDNIK) IS IN THE HANDS OF JESUIT BELAGARDAS

>

Above image - "Venturi was the Confessor to Mussolini, whom he befriended before his rise to power.": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacchi_Venturi

Above image - In the middle of last July prime minister Bourut Pahor kneeled to the mass-graves of the Fascist collaborationists with archb. Anton Stress. Saturday, July 24, 2010
FASCIST-COLLABORATIONIST Stres & Pahor giving another stab to Slovenia and Yugoslav's people!!!
http://adrgegenreformationheute.blogspot.com/2010/07/fascist-collaborationist-stres-pahor.html

Above image - after two months, the same Prime minister Borut Pahor kneeled to the victims of the Fascism in the Primorje, the same Fascism who used those Belagarda homaged by Pahor with archb. Stres. Is the prime minister of Slovenia an example of the New Model Belagarda? - http://www.primorske.si/Priloge/7--Val/Milan-Pahor--Italijanska-drzava-mora-priznati-da-j.aspx

Above image - Primorski Dnevnik or Belagardnik which should 'oppose' to the Facist and Irredentist lies on the Slovenes. It is the best heir of the s.c. "sredina", the ideological area which during WWII was apparently distanced both from Fascism and from the military uprising of Tito. The sredina was of course only a tool of the priests, as its leader was Janko Kralj, the minion ("collaborator") of criminal Jesuit priest Anton Korošec. Remember that the "mentor" of Kralj, SJ Korošec, introduced in the last Yugo-monarchic government to which was part, the Nazi laws in order to give back in the hands of Hitler the escaped Jews from Germany . Remember that was the same minister-priest SJ Anton Korošec, the master of Janko Kralj and hence of the "sredina", to agree with Mussolini the give back of the Slovenes escaped away from Primorje from the Fascist torture. Hence it was the same church of Rome and its Jesuit controllers to pursue the Fascist oppression of Slovenes. Those priests of the Primorje, hit by the Fascism, were only the opportune way for the church of Rome in order to appear "victim" meanwhile, with the other hand, the Fascist hand, was massacring Slovenes for being a Protestant-born nation and language: http://www.primorski.eu/


As I am aware that I am spied and everything I say controlled, I leaved, without to publish it, like a project, a friendly bunch of words in order to welcome the usual Jesuit-spy who are seeking to destroy my blogs. I know that before to publish something, that button below, "SAVE NOW", allows only to them to know in advance what you are doing.

Yesterday they surpassed themselves. I decided to not publish a message dealing with the argument you saw above. I knew they read my ideas from the "save options". So I decided to leave to them my friendly salutes.

Meanwhile I saved that short message without to publish it (in fact before to log out it appeared only the "EDIT" button in the dashboard, without the button "VIEW" which means that the message has been published), today I found it published.

A I told you yesterday I wanted to publish something about on how the priests of Rome are controlling the local daily of the Slovenians, the "Primorski Dnevnik". I chose the title PRIMORSKI BELAGARDNIK to underline how a newspaper, considered the protector of the Slovenians against the Fascist etc. , is simply used to give in a very keen way the religious Roman Catholic spin against the Slovenes the same.

After the celebration of 80. anniversary, the Primorski Dnevnik contained a significant anti-Protestant spin, where an article about the Slavs in Germany, (an article practically similar to the ones of the sites of the new Belagardas praising the "Veneti theory" who are pursuing the crusade against Bolshevism), was affirming that Protestantism collaborated to the elimination of Slovanes in Germay.

Of course no mention that the FIRST BIBLE TRANSLATED IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN WITTEMBERG. It were those books, PROTESTANT books, printed in the GERMANY, to give the birth to the Slovenian as LANGUAGE.

The PRIMORSKI BELAGARDNIK is completely controlled by the CHURCH OF ROME, whose Temporal coadjutor like Igor Svab, are in the charge of manager of the publishing house of the PRIMORSKI BELAGARDNIK. Igor Svab is member of the council of the city of Trieste.

This is the same church to which Jesuit mons. Tacchi Venturi, who ordered to the Slovenian clergy to fully collaborate with the Italians, was member. Probably the Primorski Belagardnik believes that archbishop Rozman and Jesuit Tacchi Venturi were members of a Protestant Evangelical church. Can someone inform them, please?

Jesuit Pietro Tacchi Venturi was the confessor of Mussolini. Today the same priests of the same church are celebrating mass for the "victims of Mussolini".

"Moral religious parasytism" is the less negative term I have in mind.

Of course I leave that message untouched, like they published it. So I excuse me in advance if you find something not fitting in my other old messages. I cannot control everything of the past, and so I cannot assure you that they didn't modify my messages.

And of course it is useless I create a new password etc. Why? Maybe to discover, like two years ago, that the process of changing of an important thing of the blog hinder me - like two years ago - the access to blogger? Or that after ten minutes, the new password is again hacked?

Excuse me for the inconvenience by them caused. See later for further news on the argument.

Here the message:

http://adrgegenreformationheute.blogspot.com/2010/09/primorski-jesuitnik.html

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Primorski Jesuitnik"

You disgoustous Jesuit-spy who are stealing and spying what I am writing, could the excrements suffucate you, on this terrestrial world and for the eternity in the Hell where's the only place you can lie - Amen.
-----------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

No comments: