Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trieste,14 April 1864

>




------------------------------------------

(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

3 comments:

rok said...

I'd like to have your e-mail avles, I'm from Slovenia and would like to write to you.

avles said...

I hope you are not another one of those Slovenes who demonstrated to be followers of Urban Kalcic, in art "Textor", that (in)famous bishop of Lj who persecuted brother Trubar, or SLO intelligence.

Write to me:
stefanajka@alice.it

avles said...

Warning - I continue to have problems with my mail, if I don't answer it could not be my guilty, I don't exclude that my mail box can be cleaned by cyber censorship of shadow govt.